The following are Team Requirements for participating in both Casual and Master League
- Be registered as a member of Nexus Raiders. Click here to register and >> here << to check if you've registered and are in our registry.
- Join the Nexus Raiders Discord server (click here). If you have any issues getting access, email email@example.com
- Join the Nexus Raiders in-game channel chat by opening up the Heroes of the Storm application, clicking the chat box text and entering "/join nexus raiders"
- Have at least 14 heroes above level 5 available for each tournament game.
- Each team must have at least 5 members. Teams may have up to 1 substitute.
- Team Captains are responsible for communicating any questions or issues to CommanderChu via Discord or contact form here: click here
- Teams must be present in one of our Discord server voice channels and the in-game channel chat 15 minutes before the official start time of their matches.
- Teams must fulfill the buy-in requirement as indicated below in "Team Registration"
- All team members must communicate and be responsive to their team and NR staff. Failure to respond will result in that individual being banned from the next season
Teams must donate $5/member of their roster through the website support tab (click here) to qualify for tournament participation. Teams must fulfill the buy-in by the end of the third week of the season. The buy-ins go directly to the current season's prize pool and are not used for any other purposes.
- Teams must register (click here) , fulfill the buy-in, and submit their logo design by the end of the third week of the season in order for the submission to be considered (the first matches are at the end of fifth week)
- Teams may change their roster at any time before the registration deadline, but must submit a new complete team registration (as if registering a new team)